"People don't buy what you do, but why you do it."
"Leaders hold a position of power or authority. But those who lead inspire us. Whether they're individuals or organizations, we follow those who lead, not because we have to, but because we want to. We follow those who lead, not for them, but for ourselves. And it's those who start with "why" that have the ability to inspire those around them or find others who inspire them."
"Simon Sinek has a simple but powerful model for inspirational leadership all starting with a golden circle and the question "Why?" His examples include Apple, Martin Luther King, and the Wright brothers."
- ► 2017 (28)
- ► 2016 (108)
- ► 2015 (124)
- ► 2014 (252)
- ► 2013 (199)
- ► 2012 (435)
- Kashmira Kakati and the wild cats of Assam
- Do not be afraid, little brother...
- I am Right Here, I am With You, and I Love You
- Water Lights
- Remembering Arvind
- And everything is new....
- Atlantis: The end of an era
- Hear it from the kids :)
- Sleeping through Change
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being
- Early on Tuesday
- Cayman Islands
- A flock of swallows
- And may whatever holds you up stay forever beneath...
- From Ugliness to Beauty
- Music and Mysticism
- Second to None - Reduce, Recycle, Reuse, Restore!
- Inspirational leadership
- In other words, hold my hand...
- Momentary deities
- Always, always, guard your fort
- For the first forty days
- Writing for Divination
- The death of the environment ministry. An obituary...
- Déjeuner du matin
- Survival - the Movement for Tribal Peoples
- Turning Point
- Monotony, an absence of male friends
- Progress Report
- Nindiya Re
- Songs from the Helmet Studio
- A day
- The Function of Dreams
- The aroma of curry leaves...
- Riding to work
- A space to write or cry
- Suffering comes when you try to hold on to continu...
- Renovation of Stupas at Sanniti
- Cleaning up Bangalore, Bin by Bin
- And I love her
- ▼ July (57)
- ► 2010 (200)